Belton Chalet Philosophy
The Belton Chalet is a local, family owned business that is inspired through interpretation of history. With our native gardens, beautiful and simple spaces, and innovative fine foods, we welcome our guests into the Belton family.
Our employees are also an extension of our family. They are chosen for their expertise in their positions, their positive attitudes, and their love for the outdoors. They are stewards of Glacier National Park and take pride in sharing their knowledge and experiences with our clientele.
These core values guide us in our business practices:
- We are stewards of the Belton and its important place in the history of Glacier National Park and the American West.
- We see hospitality as a way for guests and hosts to connect.
- We take pride in providing a memorable experience through unique presentation of our service and a strong commitment to quality and sustainability.
- We savor and enjoy simplicity.
- We maintain a culture of fun and inclusiveness that results in satisfaction and pride in everything we do.
- We value our relationships and foster mutual responsibility, respect and honesty with and between our guests, vendors, competitors, neighbors and ourselves.